Glue for fixing heating cable to the floor
Underfloor heating cables nVent RAYCHEM T2Black, T2Blue and T2Red come with adhesive for fixing heating cables.
This is an adhesive with a high degree of adhesion and is designed for hot assembly using a gun (ø 12 mm). The processing time of the adhesive is 10 seconds, depending on the size, temperature and thermal conductivity of the material to be glued. The adhesive reaches full strength after the glued part has cooled to room temperature.
- Machining temperature: +200°C to +220°C.
- Temperature resistance: +70°C.
Scope of application
The adhesive is used for fixing heating cables on:
- primed cement-based floors,
- primed plaster surfaces,
- gypsum boards,
- priming layers,
- ceramic tiles.
Mounting the cable
- The glue gun should be well heated, perform this operation with gloves, being careful not to burn yourself with hot glue.
- It is good to glue the stretched heating cable at its extreme ends first and tighten the middle places in the next stage of installation.