nVent RAYCHEM T2Blue-20 R-BL-C-11M/T0 floor heating cable 11 m / 205 W
nVent RAYCHEM T2Blue-20 heating cable with a nominal power of 20 W/m designed for electric underfloor storage heating in screed, screed, foundation slab.
- It is a two-wire cable powered on one side, terminated with 2.5 m cold wire from the factory.
- T2Blue heating cables are the ideal underfloor heating system for newly constructed buildings and renovations. They are used for applications in new construction or rooms such as conservatories or cold rooms.
- T2Blue kits can be ordered together with an electronic, programmable SENZ WIFI thermostat (white-frame version), compliant with the EcoDesign standard, or without thermostats.
- The cables are supplied in handy packaging with thermal adhesive for easy installation of the cables to the substrate and a protective tube in which the substrate temperature sensor is placed.
Recommended installation method:
- Subfloor: 30 - 50 mm
- Foundation slab: the cable should be placed 50 mm from the top layer of the foundation slab
- His nominal power of 20 W/m is suitable for thicker floors where faster heating time counts.
- Powered from one side, making installation quick and easy.
- High mechanical strength > 1500N
- Factory-terminated with 2.5 m cold wire.
- Very low electricity consumption when using smart thermostats nVent RAYCHEM.
- Minimal electromagnetic field resulting from the two-wire heating cable design.
- Failure-free and recommended by PRO RAYCHEM installers worldwide.
- High product quality is confirmed by the warranty which as also covers the repair of the floor to the existing condition.
The only Total Care warranty of its kind on a heating cable!
In the case of a heating cable stuck under the tiles, a warranty that only covers the replacement of the product with a new one does not make sense. nVent RAYCHEM prides itself on its trouble-free heating systems, which is why under the warranty, unlike other companies, it also guarantees the repair of the floor.
Like to save money? Buy a heating cable bundled with a WiFi thermostat
nVent RAYCHEM SENZ WIFI is the latest and most advanced programmable touchscreen controller for electric underfloor heating.
- Energy-saving -always up-to-date and latest algorithms, saves an additional 10% of electricity.
- Function of adaptation to conditions - thermostat calculates when to start heating to reach the desired temperature. It adjusts to the environment and floor design.
- Open window function - if the room temperature drops quickly due to ventilation, RAYCHEM SENZ WIFI does not increase floor heating during this limited time.
- Energy consumption monitoring - shows electricity consumption for the past week, month and year.
- Voice control -configuration with Google Assistant or Amazon Alexa devices.
- Smartphone app-controlled - all homes in one app, simple control of up to 100 zones.
- RESTful API - system integrators can use open RESTful API documentation to achieve integration with an existing BMS.
- Code lock - against children or other users e.g. in hotels, guesthouses.
- Delivered in white frame. Fits many frame systems.ie
Multi-"face "room thermostat
The thermostat in the set has a white front and frame which can be removed and integrated with other frame systems available on the market.
- Optional additionally you can buy: metallic and anthracite front and frame available in our store.
- The above fronts are compatible with the following frame systems: Berker Q1, Q3; Schneider Exxtract, M-Plan, M-Pure, M-Elegance; Ospel Sonata; GIRA E2, E3, 55, Esprit.
As much as 12 years warranty on room thermostat
- The SENZ WIFI thermostat comes with a 12-year warranty as standard.
- It can be extended up to 20 years if installed by a PRO RAYCHEM installer.
All set in packaging with easy unwinding system
- All nVent RAYCHEM T2Blue-20 floor cables are ready for installation.
- Wrapped on a spool with easy unwinding system for easy installation.
- Packaged in a sturdy and handy installer-friendly box.
- Packaged with easy unwinding system
- Factory-ready heating cable
- SENZ-WIFI room thermostat in white frame (optional)
- Wired floor temperature measurement sensor
- Hot gun glue - information
- Protective tube for floor sensor installation
- Protective tube cap
- Installation instructions with acceptance protocol
- Self-adhesive information sticker
Heating cable type
Single-sided powered, fixed-resistance
> 1500 N (class M2) According to IEC60800 Ed 3.0 2009
Maximum interaction temperature
Minimum installation temperature
230 V AC
Minimum bending radius
Power cord length
Minimum cable spacing
Diameter of the heating cable
12 years + thermostat 12 years
Certifications and approvals
CE, VDE, CEMKO