nVent RAYCHEM QuickNet-160 R-QN-P-1.0M2/T0 heating mat under tiles 1m2
Heating mat under tiles, tile, stoneware and marble. It is the only one approved for installation in swimming pools, spa facilities, chaise lounges, seats and steam bath floors. It is the floor heating mat most often chosen for installation under tiles for bathrooms, kitchens, hallways or living rooms. Nothing prevents you from using it to make electric wall heating or a hidden heater under the tiles for drying towels.
The lifetime of the heating mat is no less than 30 years. nVent RAYCHEM are high-quality products that pride themselves on trouble-free operation, which is why the manufacturer also vouches for floor repair as part of the warranty, unlike most companies.
nVent RAYCHEM QuickNet-160 is a heating mat for electric floor heating with an output of 160 W/m².
- You can easily fit it in the adhesive layer under the tiles, the mat is only 3.4 mm thick.
- Fast floor heating time, greater electricity savings.
- Powered only from one side, quick installation. Very safe and approved for installation in the shower.
- High quality of the product is confirmed by the warranty which as also includes the repair of the floor to the original condition.
RAYCHEM heating mat is it different from others?
The QuickNet heating mat is more than the average standard:
- PE protection jacket is a double overlapping thick aluminum foil connected to two PE cables, protects against punctures much better than the usual wire braid.
- 2,500 V DC insulation resistance measurement withstands much more than in contrast to standard tile heating mats in which the value is max. 500 or 1,000 V DC.
- Mechanical strength >1,500 N, this is much more than the average > 600 N.
- Fluoropolymer inner conductor insulation (PTFE) is one of the most thermally stable plastics, temperature operating range up to +260°C.
- Most certifications and standards.
Peace thermostat 12 year warranty - 15% cheaper as a set!
nVent RAYCHEM SENZ WIFI is the newest and most advanced programmable touchscreen controller for electric floor heating.
- Energy-saving - always up-to-date and latest algorithms, saves an additional 10% of electricity.
- Condition adaptation function - the thermostat calculates when to start heating to reach the desired temperature. It adjusts to the environment and floor design.
- Open window function - if the room temperature drops quickly due to ventilation, RAYCHEM SENZ WIFI does not increase the underfloor heating during this limited time.
- Energy consumption control - shows electricity consumption for the past week, month and year.
- Voice control - setup with Google Assistant or Amazon Alexa devices.
- Smartphone app-controlled - all homes in one app, simple control of up to 100 zones.
- RESTful API - system integrators can use open RESTful API documentation to achieve integration with existing BMS.
- Code lock - from children or other users e.g. in hotels, guesthouses.
- It comes in white frame. Fits many frame systems
The thermostat included in the set has a white front and frame which can be removed and integrated with other frame systems available on the market.
- Optional: metallic and anthracite front and frame available in our store.
- The above fronts fit the following frame systems: Berker Q1, Q3; Schneider Exxtract, M-Plan, M-Pure, M-Elegance; Ospel Sonata; GIRA E2, E3, 55, Esprit.
- QuickNet-160 heating mat
- Optional SENZ WIFI room thermostat in white frame
- Floor temperature sensor
- Installation pipe for floor temperature sensor
- Pipe cap
- Installation instructions with acceptance protocol
- Information sticker